Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So Long, Farewell!

It is the end of the semester and therefore this will be my last RPS blog entry. I've had a fun writing about my life here at Indiana University and I hope that everyone out there has enjoyed reading it.

As for me, I am on to other things! I will be graduating on May 7th. Later in May I will be moving to Orlando, Florida to participate in an internship at SeaWorld Orlando. Then, in August, I will be moving to Nashville Tennessee to study at Vanderbilt University to get my M.Ed in Higher Education Administration.

I know there is a lot of life ahead of me, but it is still sad to see these good times at IU come to a close. I know that I will miss the campus and the faculty, but I will miss my amazing friends the most.

Bye IU. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment